Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

powered By

Powered by Blogger

For all complaints mail me at: moviemasalaonline@gmail.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shriya wants to work with Mahesh once again!

The glamorous actress Shirya who ruled the tollywood industry in top place acting with all top heroes as well as young heroes quite for some years went to bollywood and away from the south industry. As she failed to get success in bollywood, she was back to tollywood recently with ‘Don Seenu’ and wooed the Telugu audience again with her glamour and performance.


She is also doing an item song with Pawan Kalyan in his upcoming film ‘Komaram Puli’ and also expecting more offers after it. The actress said that though she is getting good offers, she is taking some time to choose nice scripts.
Shirya said “I acted with Mahesh in ‘Arjun’. Though the film was not a super hit but I learnt many things from Mahesh. I couldn’t forget the work experience with Mahesh. If I get a chance to work with Mahesh, I will act once again”.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails